[WTS] [SOLD] "EU" Intel S2600CP 2x LGA 2011 4x GbE

Hi,

for sale is a Intel S2600CP family server motherboard.
I bought it as broken with the failure description of it not turning on or booting correctly.

My first tests with a crap PSU yielded the same problem. It went into a failure mode and shouted out error codes.
BMC ERROR 1-5-5-4 something like that, it meant "power failure" / "power good Assertion failure".

Switched it to a better PSU and it worked flawless from that point.
Tested it with an E5 2609V2 and 8GB of crapp 1333 RAM.
Bios needs an update for the V2s but it still boots and works.

Contacted the former owner and we came to the conclusion that it must have been something like gremlins or something like that.
Because he had the exact same board as a spare, and that worked flawless in the same Server, on the same PSU.
As a final word to this, the board seems to have become picky with PSUs.
RM650i does it for me.

To the exact model or version,
I assume that it's a CP4, but i couldn't find any proof other then the 4 times GbE.
According to the Intel docs, there is no plain "CP" version, only "CP2" and "CP4" which has 4 GbE, but i didn't find a clear print stating that its a CP4.
Just take it as it being a CP with 4xGbE ...

It has the blue Sata/SAS ports, but i don't have the Intel what ever upgrade Key so i doubt that those will work.

Overall specs:
2x LGA 2011 for E5-26xx V1 and V2, square ILM.
IPMI, i think 2.0
SSI EEB , non standard ATX mounting holes. It's a server what do you expect?
30,5 by 33 cm or 12" by 13" if i'm not mistaking.
C600-A chipset.
4 times GbE
(probably)
2x Sata 6G
4x Sata 3G
In total 6 SATA ports that should work without the key.
That's basically everything i can think of.

I think 180€ is fair and below the price of the few that i saw on Ebay.
DHL does the shipping, so world wide is no problem other then the cost.

Disclaimer, i can't guarantee anything, and i can't recommend putting this board out of reach for example in to a data-center.

Any Questions? Mistakes ? Feel free to ask and leave feedback!
Sincerely Rage

You need a picture of the item with your username also in the picture on a sheet of paper or something. I would also recommend a picture or 2 of each of the pin beds.

1 Like

no longer interested. thanks anyway! : )

Hi @RageBone please update your post with photos of the items with username and date as per the rules. Thanks.

Uh sorry, completely missed that there was interest, and that there were such rules.

Duh