I used this as my main PC for around two years before I built my Ryzen system. It’s sat in a box since then, gathering dust. I want to find a good home for it, rather than have it continue to sit around in my closet.
Pictures: Skylake Build - Album on Imgur
The specs are as follows:
|CPU||Intel Core i5-6600 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor||-|
|CPU Cooler||Noctua NH-U14S 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler||$79.95 @ Amazon|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard||-|
|Memory||G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 Memory||$51.99 @ Newegg|
|Storage||Intel 530 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive||$199.00 @ Amazon|
|Storage||Western Digital Red 3 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive||$94.99 @ Amazon|
|Video Card||MSI GAMING Radeon R9 380 4 GB Video Card||-|
|Case||Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX Mini ITX Tower Case||-|
|Power Supply||OCZ ZT 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply||-|
|Keyboard||Adesso MKB-135B Wired Standard Keyboard||-|
|Keyboard||Cooler Master MasterKeys S (MX Brown) Wired Gaming Keyboard||-|
|Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts|
|Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-10-03 20:50 EDT-0400|
- I will update the BIOS to the latest revision (F22e; released 2018) after I finish wiping the HDD.
- Memtest passed. (I forgot to include my datestamp in the photo, though.)
- The SSD has 8 bad sectors according to the SMART data. (I included a screenshot of the SMART data for both disks in the album.)
- I never mined on the GPU.
- Wifi module tested and confirmed working.
- Info on the keyboards can be found in this post.
- $200 OBO local pickup (Charlotte, NC)
- Shipping is extra
- Will ship anywhere UPS delivers, even internationally
Edit: Corrected the GPU (I had it mixed up). This is an R9-380, not an R9-270. That certainly boosts the value of the system, but I’m leaving the price as-is.
I estimate this would cost about $300-400 to piece together from used parts (not including shipping), but I just want someone else to take it off my hands.