[WTS] Sarge's Surplus

HI all, got the following for sale. Located San Diego, CA. Shipping to continental US included. Outside US, I’ll entertain, but it might not be worth it.

If it’s still up, it’s still for sale. Asking prices are flexible unless otherwise stated.

2x8GB Team Dark Pro 3200MHz CL14 | $80 for 2 [TWO SOLD: PhaseLockedLoop | TWO REMAIN]

Radeon Pro WX7100 | $550

Bykski waterblock for Zotac 1070 TI Mini | $50
Never saw water

Bykski waterblock for AMD WX5100/WX7100 | $50
Never saw water

Xbox One 500GB | $50 [SALE PENDING]

SK Hynix PC3L 12800E, 4x4GB DDR3L-12800E Low Voltage UDIMM 1600MHz

Sold Items

AMD Ryzen 3900x | $350 [SOLD: PhaseLockedLoop]

Zotac 1070 Gaming Box eGPU | $325 [SOLD: PhaseLockedLoop]

Ryzen Threadripper 1950x | $190 shipped.
Always ran this one at 3.6GHz, happy little workhorse.

AsRock X399 Taichi | $275
Like New, socket has no out of place/damaged pins

Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 | $45

3x Noctua NF-A12 | $30

proofz

Uploading: IMG_20210921_180942.jpg…

Interested? Questions? Message here or shoot me a DM.

4 Likes

Tempting GLWS

2 Likes

Another threadripper… mmmm grrr.

2 Likes

That threadripper is tempting…

1 Like

That xbox is tempting as a gift (someone’s birthday is next month), but I am going to control my urges to buy stuff. :sob:

1 Like

Do you have any physical media games for the xbone

2 Likes

Tell me more about this

Wendell has one, it’s surprisingly tiny, he said it’s great for travel because of this reason

I was more wanting to know

1. price
  2. is the GPU designed into the thing … as in not serviceable/swappable as in any GPU that fits?
  3. power supply integrated?
  4. tb3 right?

It’s GPU is swappable, but itx length form factor, he’ll have to give you more details other than that

1 Like

I’ll likely take this one for that price. Wanna DM me or HMU on element? First I want to know the egpu though (budget) … egpu will be more of a necessity in the coming months/year. I think I’ve spoken before of my interest to go mobile

2 Likes

Im gonna make a firm offer on both the above and the 3900x. Thanks for the deets

$325

GPU is swappable, needs to be tiny tho.

PSU integrated, I don’t remember the max current (website says 450w 80 plus gold), but it’s a single 8 pin.

TB3, yes.

It will come with a single 1m TB3 cable, carrying case and a power cord. Originally came with a 500mm cable, but it was honestly crap, so I had to buy a replacement.

1 Like

It’s a solid CPU, just migrated to an ITX, so it’s been sitting for a few months.

2 Likes

Well whenever your ready I’m on element/riot for the transfer deets and address and stuff

I use a 4ghz 1920x it’s still a great CPU

2 Likes

It really is. Only downside is it’s got that early Ryzen thing of running a bit warm. But with the right cooling, that’s a non-issue.

I get nervous when CPUs go above 60c under load, so I was nervous with the 1950x, but on the noctua I’m also selling, it never passed 72c, even in the socal heat.

1 Like

I literally can’t wait to have 12 cores for looking glass dude you have zero clue how stoked I am

You should probably mark those as

SOLLLLDDD!

3 Likes

Alright, EGPU, 2x8GB DDR4, and 3900x have ben sold to the man in the bio-luminescent suit.

2 Likes

Hell yes