[WTS] Royal Kludge RC930-87 55g RGB Keyboard

I'm looking to hand off my RK electro capacitive keyboard (Topre knockoff). This is the first gen keyboard that has zone lighting. I'd consider selling the gen 2 that I have as well, but at a higher price. Let me know if you're interested in that. Otherwise, I won't post it.

This will come with Vortex backlit doubleshot PBT keycaps as well. They're not the highest quality, but they're better than the stock keycaps and they fit the look of the board well. I will also send the extra keycaps I didn't use as well as the stock keycaps.

I've been using this keyboard for almost two years now as a daily driver, using the software as well to change the layout and such, and it's been pretty fantastic. The main downside at this point is the backlighting. Since it's zoned (err, rather, backlit in general) some of the colors are a little burnt out and look funky. In my opinion it looks better off anyways. If you want backlighting you should ask to see the 2nd gen I have and decide if you want that instead.

That's pretty much it though. It's been a solid performer. It works from BIOS, plugging it in at random times while the computer is running, it just works. I guess that's expected behavior. :)

$120 OBO (keyboard + all keycaps)

bump. will be closing this tomorrow if no offer is made