[WTS] Razer Naga MMOG Laser Gaming Mouse (Color: Blue, 17 Programmable MMO buttons, Used)

This mouse is clean, comes from a smoke-free environment, gently used for over 2 years but otherwise is in decent working order. The mouse has amazing ergonomics that you will feel almost immediately upon holding in the palm of your hand. Once I held and began using the Razer Naga, I knew I would have trouble finding a mouse that feels so good and comfortable to use.

I enjoy the Razer Naga line of mouse products so much that I've purchased 2 of the Razer Naga Epic wireless/wired mice in the last 3 months. So I am selling because I've purchased wireless replacements of the same mouse.

Key Features of the Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse:

- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- Optional MMO-specific software AddOns
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time

- 17 MMO-optimized buttons : Allow the user to program up to thousands of different in-game commands.

- Maximum Comfort for Long gaming sessions: Game for days with the Naga’s ergonomic design optimized for easy access to every button.

- Custom Interface Add-Ons for MMO Games:
Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. Customize each and every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from in the game via a non-intrusive overlay. The thumb grid can be visually displayed with icons right from your favorite MMO so you’ll know exactly what button to hit at all times.
PC feature only*

* Will ship with original package and package contents! Original box is still in like new condition.

Asking Price: $60 + Free Shipping

Payment Method: Paypal only please.

Shipping Method: Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.

Razer Naga

Razer Naga packaging

come on man, give me a fair price. You've had it for 2 years and it's been used. I know you said it works fine but no one knows that and we are going by what you're telling us. $40?

I agree, the price is a bit steep. I posted it early this morning and was just tired.

I can't do $40 for it. But I can do $45 if you're willing to come up $5.

It does work good and the actual mouse is in great shape. There are no scratches, smudges, food particles or any nasty junk like that. It has been taken good care of since buying it. It's a great mouse and I have always gently used it, and most important of all: it comes from a clean, meticulous environment.

Also, I still have all the original packaging and contents. The box/packaging looks perfect, comes with all it's original content like manuals, stickers, driver dvd, authenticity paperwork, etc AND even the box itself has NO visible damage what so ever.

I want your mouse so how do we do this 

Need a photo of it with your username written on something somewhere in the photo.