[WTS] [Prices negotiable] Aremis Blowout Sooper Dooper Super Sale

I mean they are literally brand new. They were out of the box and put on a prep shelf at a local builders. I dunno why I’d show data on brand new disks.

To prove that you’re not lying.

I don’t think so, but not everyone knows you.

It will also prevent people from trying to come back and say “these had 2 years of power-on time”

2 Likes

$180 for the used 580 seems a bit high, considering you can get it (same model) new from newegg for $200 right now with 2 free games on top (and free shipping).

But, I can see that may be a better deal for the guys from outside the U.S. where the prices are higher.

You say this, however its lightly used and not overclocked or used for mining.

So I mean. Make an offer I’ll look tomorrow (going to bed for work).

After shipping, the difference is small, and a new card has the extra warranty time.

I could do $120 myself. I know that sounds low, but I’m a bit cautious on GPUs in general right now, so it won’t hurt my feelings if that’s not enough for you to part with it or you take time to see who else might bite for more first.

Yeah I think I’ll wait on that.

Good to be cautious, but a bit too cautious eh?

bonk bork beemp

Aight well I’m going to start throwing stuff on CList and Ebay now. I need stuff gone.

I’ll hold the 580 if @djindy is still interested because I know people are looking for them on the cheap, and if anyone else is looking at something on here and comparing prices, legit, make an offer and we’ll chat. I gave it a week, I’m not hard set on my prices after a week.

still got this stuff?

Might be looking for a bunch of stuff if you do.

1 Like

Like what I forget whats in here.

The 580 is the only thing gone.

Oh and the hp monitor. I had to look back at this.

Yeah go nuts.

1 Like

what ddr3 ram do you have?

Depends on what you need. Off hand, a few 4gb and a few 2gb. If you direly need ram tho I can dig some up.

I was kinda hoping for some 8gb sticks for a desktop I have that was turned into a nas/server. 4gb works too though. Preferably ddr3l, but from my understanding Haswell isn’t that picky. It’s just that FreeNas loves memory.

You’re better to ask elsewhere. I won’t have matching sticks.

At least not immediately.

I’ll keep an eye out.

@FaunCB is any of the ddr3 ram still available?

if its not marked sold I have it

please tell me you have a use for 4gb sticks of 10600R

1 Like

If they are non-ecc, I do!

uhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH

It be ecc my guy

lmao, that viewsonic is from the old like GEforce-FX 5200 days… when XP was the shit!

2001 I do beleeb