WTS PC Water-cooling Stuff

Hello Everyone,
For sale is some computer water cooling stuff from my old workstation.
I have 2 black Koolance 90 degree barbs (1/2" tubing) --paid something like 6 bucks each
I have an XSPC Dual Bay clear plexi reservoir with an Alphacool CPP655 Variable speed D5 pump, purchased from Frozen CPU in 2012 for $160
I have one XSPC RX240 V1 2x 240mm radiator, its got some chips in the paint but is otherwise fine. Purchased at Frozen CPU for $75 in 2012.
and
I have one XSPC RX360 V1 3x 240mm radiator. Purchased at Frozen CPU for $99 in 2012.

I also have an XSPC Raystorm and 2 90 degree Kolance barbs But I dont have the mounting screws.
The whole lot is yours for $100 plus shipping or we can deal in pieces if you want, or if you are in CT area we can meet up.

Just a heads up, you'll want to post a picture with your username in it as well.

Photos of all of the items being offered, with physical evidence of your Level 1 Techs username and the current date of the time you started the sale are required for all sales. "Physical item" is as in a piece of paper or whatever you can find with your Level 1 Techs username and date written on it. If you do not follow this rule, you will be given 48 hours in advance to do so, otherwise your thread will be locked.

1 Like

@NicKF, you need to update your pics to include the following:

I'll give you 48 hours in advance to sort this out, otherwise I'll have to lock it.

Fixed and updated listing and price.

1 Like

SOLD!!

Please lock thread

ok then, thanks for letting us know.