[WTS][NZ, AU, USA] Various Serial Attached SCSI Drives

Hello all. I have a few Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drives I want to sell. We were clearing out stock at work, and came across these drives, all mounted on drive sleds, presumably intended as storage upgrades for IBM servers. They were written off years ago. All still sealed (Until I opened them to check them), and my manager said I could take them and sell them, they were gonna be binned if not.

Since I don't have a SAS controller, or SAS capable motherboard, I figured I should sell them. Where? Well, L1T is the best place, seeing all the enterprise and server enthusiasts on these forums in my short time here.

Due minimal branding on these drives, as they have OEM IBM stickers, I don't have much information on them other than what I have managed to research, or read from the labels.

The first I have here is a 400GB SAS SSD. $170USD

From researching the model number (TXA2D2) and part number (SDLKAD6M-400G-5C51), it looks to be a SanDisk Optimus 400GB 2.5" SAS SSD.

Next up. 2x SAS 1TB HDDs. $90USD each

From the model (ST91000640SS), they look to be Seagate Constellation.2 1TB 7200RPM 2.5" HDDs.

And last, I have 2x SAS 300GB 15k RPM HDDs. $80USD each

From the model (ST9300653SS) these look to be Seagate Savvio 15K.3 300GB 2.5" HDDs.

To reiterate pricing:
1x 400GB SAS SSD - $170USD
2x 1TB SAS HDD - $90USD each
2x 300GB 15kRPM SAS HDD - $80USD each

If you wish to purchase all drives together, a discounted price of $480USD compared to the $510USD total.
If you wish to purchase any other combination of two or more drives, I will discuss a price with you.

Prices indicated do not include shipping. Estimated shipping costs will be discussed before transaction. Shipping from New Zealand.

Accepted payment methods: Direct Bank Transfer, PayPal. Will give details to buyer(s).

Shameless bump. I would like to sell these, I have no use for them. Better than being thrown out.