[WTS] NEW! Ultimate GAMING PC! R9 290X+I5-4670k w/Gaming Mouse, Keyboard & Monitor!

EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251592730253?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Asking $2100 shipped with insurance OBO.

This is one of the best gaming computers out there. It can play any game at ultra 60+ fps. The 21.5" 1680x1050 monitor is in great quality and is perfect for gaming on (comes with speakers and is gently used). The Logitech G510s is an incredible gaming keyboard with an LCD panel and full RGB lighting. It also has 18 programmable "G-Keys". The Logitech G500s is a very comfortable mouse with adjustable weight system and 7 programmable keys. It also has on the go DPI changing capabilities. I have built many computers in the past and if you have any questions email me. The Shipping options are -> $30 Standard, $80 Insured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Performance:

• Planetside 2 (Ultra) ~ 60fps
  • Battlefield 4 (Ultra) ~ 120fps {using Mantle}
  • Call of Duty Ghost (Ultra) ~ 90fps
  • PayDay 2 (Ultra) ~ 150fps
  • Assetto Corsa (Ultra) ~ 130fps
  • Far Cry 3 (Ultra) ~ 70fps
  • Just Cause 2 (Ultra) ~ 200+fps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Specs:

~It comes with Windows 8.1 (64 bit) pre-installed giving you the most capable gaming OS out there.

~The Sapphire r9 290x is a powerhouse when it comes to gaming and can run any game on ultra with 60+
frames.

~The Intel Haswell Core i5-4670k is an ideal CPU for gaming and can certainly handle the most demanding task in gaming. The CPU cooler is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVOthis incredibly capable CPU Cooler can handle the highest overclock cabable.

~The 8gb of 1866 Crucial Ballistics Red LED RAM is plenty enough to run multiple programs and games with out even using 6gb of it.

~The MSI z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard is one of the best out there. It has Audio Boost 2 for insane audio quality and Killer Ethernet for high speed connection. It has up to 2 way crossfire and SLI support. This motherboard also has the latest chip-set so it can be upgraded to future Intel CPUs. 

~The ADATA SP600 Premier Pro 256gb SSD is insanly fast with a 6gb/s file transfer speed. This is a perfect drive to store Windows on for fast reboots. You can also install your games on it for faster loading screens.

~The 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200 rpm Hard Drive is great for storing movies and pictures as well as programs and games on.  

~The Corsair CX750M Power Supply is 80+ Bronze efficiency rated which lowers power-bills and has plenty of power to feed the r9 290x and i5-4670k.

~The NZXT h440 case is a large, sleek and well trimmed case. It has 5 fans installed to keep the high performance parts cooled and 2 usb 3.0 connectors on the front for fast file transfers. It is also surrounded in noise dampening foam to keep the PC quiet.

Maybe, they have us confused with people who cant build their own. Read the site rules on posting buy and sell. Good luck.

1680x1050 "Ultimate gaming PC"

kinda weak for 2k

Picked one of the worst websites to try to scam people

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/A_Jar_Of_Dirt/saved/P8cRsY

This is the PC but with "slightly different screen"(Still Dell, Still 1680x1050, still roughly 21.5"{22"}) and "MSI Reference instead of sapphire Reference Video Card"

Anyways its would cost $1967.00 to make the PC with out rebates, so $80 goes to shipping with insurance and the rest, IE $53 covers build and gas to get to Microcenter (I live 2hrs away) so its not really a scam and is very fairly priced

The problem is that most people on this site will build their own PC, so it can be a real challenge selling a build.

No one is going to pay 620 for a 290x reference when there are better non reference coolers for 500

and also no one is going to pay 200 dollars for a 1680 x 1050 monitor

+1

yeah I'm sure a  30$ cooler can "handle highest overclock capable" on a 4670K

besides not selling a fair value, B/S/T is not for posting your EBAY, and you have to have pitures in the OP of each part with your name on a post card

but I'll leave it unlocked so people can harp on you, nobody;s stupid enough to buy that thing

#000000; font-size: 14px;">$1648.87 

and that's with your piss poor choices in hardware, I could build a similar in power build under $1400

so this is why that is total 

BULLSHIT

That's enough price-bashing everybody. OP, please go back and read the rules, you are not permitted to post your own Ebay listings here. Thread closed.