[WTS]Msi Dragon Edition 2 Laptop For Sale

Looking to sell this rock star notebook. Haven't really pushed it that much since I got it. Only used for trying to get into video editing and some light gaming. Pretty sure its the same model that Qain uses :) 

Model # GT70 20D 040US

Core I7 4700MQ (Haswell) 

32Gb DDR3 

3 X 128Gb SSD in raid 

1Tb Hard Drive

GTX 780M 4Gb GDDR5

17.3" Full HD Anti Glare Screen 

Blu Ray Writer / Dvd RW Drive

Killer Nic / Killer Wifi aka Killer Double Shot

Ridiculously loud Dynaudio speakers with sub

Windows 8 (ugh)

photo unnamed_zpsd194a49e.jpg

Has way too many features to list on here. You can always look up the specs and go through it yourself. This particular model still goes for around $2800. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm looking for $2200, and I'm sure if your state side we can work out a deal for shipping (I'm Canadian we are flexible)   

you need a picture of it with your username in it or this will be locked or deleted by an admin.

Your topic does not follow the Teksyndicate Buy/Sale/Trade rules.

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/buysaletrade/buysaletrade-official-rules-and-guidelines/145239

Please read them carefully!

You need add a picture of the product with your nickname and date on a piece of paper for physical proof. We will give you 48 hours to add one. Otherwise the thread will get locked.

Grtz Angel ☺

Think this should do it. Sorry for the cell phone pic.

checked thank you ☺

This laptop is definitely a desktop replacement-level laptop. How are the temps on it?

pretty good. gpu round the 80 mark cpu 48-50ish under load. still pretty good though.