[WTS] Motorola / ARRIS SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem

Used for less than a year after switching from Century Link DSL to Mediacom cable internet. Ended up moving into a new house where Mediacom wasn’t available, and had to get Charter who gives you a cable modem to use for free.

Great shape, still has clear plastic protector on the front. Comes in original box with manual.

$60/shipped $40/shipped to the conUS

Located in Plymouth MN area if you live in the Twin Cities and want to pick it up.

Still have this if anyone is interested, but I'm probably going to attempt selling it local. It's cheap enough on Amazon now ($69) it wouldn't make sense to buy it from me. Didn't realize the Amazon price until after I bumped. :)

1 Like

I still have this.

$40/shipped to the conUS if anyone is interested. Has been boxed up sitting on my bookshelf since I listed this initially. :slight_smile:

I got kind of excited until I realized I have basically the same model :joy:

1 Like

Never hurts to have a backup!

It doesn’t work very well with my router though, and that’s why the excitement died :confused:

1 Like

But at $40 shipped, think about this as a cheap Christmas present for a fellow co-worker.

They will be amazed that you thought of them and gave them such a thoughtful present that they can get some great use out of.

If not for a coworker, why not for your boss. There is nothing like having a close relationship with your boss. And by buying him this ultra affordable gift, he will surely be happy to have you on board. He may even call you ‘employee of the century’.

So as you can see there is no way you can pass an opportunity like this by.

Please buy now.

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

I hate all of those people. :imp:

1 Like

Any mod that sees this feel free to lock…

These things are barely getting $15/shipped on eBay. I’m just going to donate it @ Goodwill.

2 Likes

Closed at OPs request.

Good job on donating it OP.