[WTS] KemoKa is Selling His Stuff... The Sequel

Yeah, I dont need any more temptation to buy that dual xeon setup. Stop it! My bank account cant take the hit right now.

6 Likes

Figured Iā€™d get it up there in the middle of the day. Iā€™ll lighten up for now.

5 Likes

Good seller, fast shipping, sexy looks.
Trusted Scandinavian partner.
Much recommend.
XD

8 Likes

I am ready to pull the trigger on the ā€œAsus Z9PE-D8 WS with 2x E5-2670 CPUsā€ combo! I will DM you and we can talk about payment and shipping?

2 Likes

UPDATE: Z9PE-D8 WS has been sold. OP has been updated.

3 Likes

Yeah. I want one but I canā€™t justify spending so much. :thinking:

Iā€™m sad that Asus mobo/ cpu wentā€¦but itā€™s best for my wallet :-/

Is the xeon still for sale?

Congrats, Looks like that system is going to a good home.

Also helps keep me from making an impulse purchase :smiley:

2 Likes

No, but I have more stuff going up today. Will be up in a couple of hours.

E3-1240 has been sold. OP updated.

Looking good, peeps. Buy more of my stuff.

2 Likes

Bump. Actually, I have an update. I will be on vacation for the next week. You can still ask to buy or hold stuff but I canā€™t send anything out until May.

6 Likes

Have fun on your vacation, whatever those things are!

5 Likes

bump. A large bump. Iā€™m done with my vacation, that means that you should buy my stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! is the intel dev board still available? If so do you have any flex on the price? i think it would be fun to make a portable PFsense 4G LTE router out of :thinking:

How much flex you lookinā€™ for? PM me an offah, fam :3

Shame the 3930k doesnā€™t have VT-d, it would be a good upgrade for my 3820 otherwise

Donā€™t want to make an empty promise, but if no one grabs that Lenovo by the end of the month Iā€™ll take you up on it. Dropping some cash on a new desktop tomorrow otherwise Iā€™d do it today. But my wife is, uh, prone to violence. If I spend $3k on computer crap twice in 12 months she might kill me >_>

3 Likes

Iā€™ll keep it aside for you. Let me know if anything changes :smiley:

One thing: I swapped SSDs, itā€™s an RD400 instead of the Lenovo crap but it is 256GB. Thread went dead before I swapped them around, Iā€™ll update the OP. Let me know if you still want it then, Iā€™m still definitely open to offers.

1 Like