[WTS] KemoKa is Selling His Stuff... The Sequel

I got some more stuff to sell! Take a gander!

All prices are OBO but try to keep them reasonable. I try to whittle them down a bit from what eBay has. All items will ship in the smallest USPS box or package in which I can fit them. Almost none, if any, will be in their original boxes. Prices include shipping, but only to the mainland US. I can do international, but only if you’re really willing to front the cash for the shipping. International shipping from the United States be expensive, yo.

Make offers. A lot of the stuff I’m posting here is because a) you guys are more deserving of my business and b) I don’t want to deal with eBay’s double-dipping BS. The stuff will be up here for about three weeks. I will bump every day. If they don’t sell by then, I will pull them and sell them somewhere else.

Now, what’s for sale.

i3-3220 - $25 shipped

16GB (2x8) DDR3-1333 (Patriot RAM branded under AMD) - $75 shipped

Huawei T3-7 - 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM - $60 shipped

i7-3930K - SR0H9 (no VT-d) - $80 shipped

Up Squared dev board - Pentium N4200, 8GB RAM, 64GB eMMC - comes with adapter, wireless card and a USB breakout cable - $220 shipped

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 lens - $270 shipped

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2017 - i7-7500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB Toshiba RD400 SSD - $1250 shipped.

items that have SOLD:

[SOLD] E3-1240
[SOLD] Asus Z9PE-D8 WS with dual E5-2670s

Buy my stuff. More is on the way.

7 Likes

Fuuuuuck I always wanted a Thinkpad, but that’s a lil steep for me. Plus, I have a working laptop, so I don’t really need to switch. Nice prices tho.

2 Likes

I generally don’t recommend buying Thinkpads brand new (I have problems following my own advice, I know, lol). The prices drop by at least 10% every year. Wait a few more years and get the quad-core versions anyway if you really want one. The 5th gen Carbons are zippy unless you’re gaming playing PUBG

3 Likes

Is shipping included? (Am I reading it wrong) and would you ship do backwater Ukraine?

1 Like

Dammit… If I hadn’t just spent a ton of money on a new UW…

2 Likes

see here

3 Likes

Shipping is included if it’s to the US. Otherwise it’s $60 plus whatever shipping to Ukraine is.

2 Likes

Stop posting things I want. Self control isn’t my strong suit. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

whispers in your ear

make offerrrsssss…

4 Likes

Fuck, drunk me missed that. Not worth it then, :confused:ї

@KemoKa73 actually, there’s a service that does shipping to Ukraine that is not crazy prices. But unless it’s $50 I can get it about same price used, here.

1 Like

ugh, the main problem is that I have literally no need for the parts I want. I’ve already got two VM hosts, so I don’t need another 16 cores. but at $450, that’s a hard thing to pass up.

Is the Z9PE-D8 WS DDR3 or DDR4?

1 Like

DDR3. If you know someone who inexplicably has a ton of Xeon Phis laying around, you know who to call :3

4 Likes

Yeah, myself. JK JK… I don’t at the moment, but I’m sure they’ll start popping up soon.

In regards to the Z9, I’ll have to think on it over the meetings this afternoon. It’s a badass system, but I don’t know that I can justify the impulse purchase. :thinking:

1 Like

If you manage it, you’ll be one up on me xD

No worries :smiley:

2 Likes

Good seller, can recommend

3 Likes

Ordered some TG Conductonaut to delid a 3570K. If I wreck the CPU, I might grab that 3220 if no one grabs it.

4 Likes

I’d love it too, and I have absolutely no task for it! :blush:

1 Like

So good… I put it on my laptop and it’s fantastic stuff.

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Give it time. Dont need to go bumping after only a few hours of letting your post set lol. If its been sitting for a few days then you can bump it

1 Like