[WTS] KemoKa is Selling His Stuff (Deal Train)

Hi Forum!

I’m clearing out my inventory of hardware a little bit and so I’ve got some things that I’m looking to sell. So I’m gonna put them on here for you guys!

Ok here’s what’s up for grabs:

• 2 x Xeon E5-2670 (Sandy Bridge 8-core) CPUs (these are C2 stepping SR0KX, so they will do VT-d properly) - $90 each

• Z9PE-D8 WS motherboard - Comes in the box but has some accessories missing. Does have the I/O shield though. Selling for $400. This is a rather large box, so keep shipping costs in mind.

Both are going for $520 OBO as a bundle.

Other things:

All these prices are OBO, but please try to keep offers reasonable. These are what I’d consider to be pretty good price points.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping or just regular Priority Mail, whichever ends up cheaper. Some will have larger shipping costs associated with them because they have quite large boxes - there are a couple of those here. I’d prefer to keep it within the US unless you’re really willing to pay for international shipping.

If you’re interested, wanna buy something, make an offer or have questions, PM me! :smiley:

List of [SOLD] items

[SOLD] Hynix 32GB ECC DDR3 to Baz

[SOLD] i3-6100, Z170 SLI Plus Motherboard and 8GB DDR4-2400 bundle to Mutation666

[SOLD] Canon EOS-M on an eBay auction after the thread died down.

Edit: Decided to keep the 7770. I may post it back up on the forums sometime down the road but I have a project I need it for.

6 Likes

90+80+400=570
Are you testing a new sales method? :wink:

90*2+80+400= 660

11 Likes

Got E5-2683v3 and 4x4 DDR4 Dom Plat off KemoKa73, well packed quick shipping GL with rest of sale

Side note dont forget pictures before someone bashes you for it.

1 Like

EDIT: The ECC memory is actually Hynix. Not that this matters functionally, it’s just… things n stuff, false advertising, all that good stuff.

I wasn’t very good in school either…oops.

3 Likes

Bump: Pictures have now been added.

needs date :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fixed.

Ok now add your SSN and your address /s

2 Likes

Certainly, Potential Employer :stuck_out_tongue: /s/s/s/s/s

well damn, happen to need all the 8gb 1333mhz ecc sticks i can afford… how much do they charge for shipping to finland?

To get a rough guess pick any place in the US and get a quote from USPS/UPS/FEDEX will give you a rough idea

too lazy to check myself from my phone atm, lol

whats your zipcode / city

Helsinki

My guess is around 50 Euro / Rough UPS

Maybe as low as 25 possibly

Would put total around 100 euro would be my guess

Holy hell, I send parcels that weigh 150oz to Australia for that price lol
edit: yeah +20ish would be ok ( @KemoKa73 )

Welcome to 'Murica. Where shipping a laptop 600 miles to Toronto, Canada costs over $50.

1 Like

If you ship to there seems like FedEx is the best per https://www.myus.com/pricing/calculate-shipping/

didn’t give me dimension options but should be less then the 1lb they would let me do

1 Like