[WTS] freds stuff

got a fit bit i got for christmas? birthday? dont remember have had it in the shipping box it arrived in on a shelf for months never opened new in box. family member knows nothing about it other then its tech thought i would use it. ideally i would open and take pics to check to make sure its actually in there before shipping unless buy rather have unopened. there were some fitbits recalled this wasnt on the list but heads up maybe the companys being shady and not recalling everything they should i really have no idea. just hate the idea of having a gps tracker on my wrist Imgur: The magic of the Internet

also have 2x british m1907 smle bayonets a wilkenson chromed one and a blued example both GR royal cyphers i believe George the 5th not 6th dating it from 1910-1936 but the bottoms worn away. there is also a “17” that might be “1917” which is also the name of a movie about ww1 where you can see this model bayonet being used. this is the second version as the original had a big curved quillion guard that got stuck on belts and shit and was quickly removed. want to keep chrome sell blued example mostly because chromed is a wilkenson sword co. right the blade was sharpened once upon a time but its been a long time their is patina on the edge and its not quite dull or sharp definitely a level i would resharpen on a kitchen knife but you could still “k a bar” with it

for dating cyphers

for decrypting some of the markings
https://antiqueswordsforsale.com/british-military-sword-markings-government-issue-marks/

for pricing just make me a offer i have no idea how little our monopoly money is worth these days and if you are paying shipping i’ll ship to anywhere idc as long as its not russia, iran, north korea, or some other place where i’ll get a knock on my door from the feds.

“So today I’m just selling swords… cya next week”

1 Like