[WTS] Fountain Pens and Fountain Pen Accessories

insert Hank Hill reference here

Anyways, here are some Fountain Pens and ink samples. Please note shipping cost is not included in these prices (the more you buy, the more likely shipping will be on me!)

All pens come with two (2) ink samples of choice in addition to any extras listed!

• Pilot Metropolitan, Tiger White, Fine - $10 (includes 3x Pilot Black ink cartridges)
  • Pilot Metropolitan, Retro Red, Medium - $10 (includes 3x Pilot Black ink cartridges)
  • Pilot Prera, Blue, Italic - $23 (includes 3x Pilot Black ink cartridges)
  • Pilot Prera Iro-ai, Italic - $23 (includes 3x Pilot Black ink cartridges)

• Lamy Al-star, Purple, Fine - $29 (includes Z26 Converter)
  • Noodler's Ahab, Medieval Lapis (Dark Blue), Goulet/JoWo 1.5mm Stub - $18
  • Noodler's Konrad, Qufu Jade (Green), Edison Fine - $16

• TWSBI Eco, Black, Broad - $23 (includes original case)

Writing sample of each pen

wait a minute.... there's another fountain pen member?

I'd be interested in multiple pens that you have listed here including the Ahab, TWSBI, and the Konrad. Ever shop Goulet?

There's at least four of us! Maybe!

And yes to Goulet. That's where I've gotten most of my stuff, followed by JetPens.

ahhh... well, this will have 'til tomorrow.. or more likely Monday. But definitely interested.

I usually have a TWSBI AL nearby, I'm waiting on deciding between more tech and grail pen for this summer. Sold my LAMYs, gave away a few TWSBIs. No longer own any gold nibs.... was too active and damaged a Pilot (???). I'm about 5 years into using FPs but just starting to get serious (Beyond journals and an odd letter). Maybe upload an image or two later. Night.

Friday is around the corner.... how much for everything but the preppies and the Blue Prera?

Sent you a PM.