[wts]CHOETECH 3rd Generation Qi Wireless Charger

I bought this Qi wireless charger from amazon "CHOETECH" for my nexus 5 and am selling it, it's fine and working great also in large distance but I just sold my nexus and the guy I sold it to didn’t pay for the charger.

Item: CHOETECH 3rd Generation Qi Wireless Charger

Price (and Currency): $ 36

Condition: brand new

Notes: big area wireless charging pad

Additional details: ( those are the details posted by the product on amazon)

Charging Pad on amazon for whoever is using qi charging phones. Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2013) , Nexus 4, Lumia 920, Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, Google, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets (AC adapter not included)

*Comes with a Solid Blue light indicator to show you whether your phone is charging
*Wall charger plug is not provided or required,use the wall charger that comes with you phone(1a above).
*Three transmitting coils works together more than ordinary one, fully covering the wireless charger for full direction transmitting, make sure wherever you place your phone on it, the charging goes perfectly.
*It will work with Samsung Note 3/ Note 2/Galaxy S3/S4/iphone4/4s/5/5S with special Receiver. The package DO NOT include Receiver.
*Charging pad with Widly charging area and Just place your Qi wireless charging capable smartphone down on the pad and charging starts.

-Mina

don't know how to upload a picture so look it up.

What you do is upload the picture to a site like imager or facebook, copy the link of the picture, click on the tree icon. Then where it says URL, right click and click paste then click insert

No. Read the BST rules or it will be locked.

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/buysaletrade/buysaletrade-official-rules-and-guidelines/145239

Rules are not optional.

Since OP has failed to remedy this thread according to the rules, this thread will be locked.

Ive seen digging up old posts but jesus 4 years! thats a first.