[WTS] 2x XFX RX 480 With EK Copper Blocks

Just got a 1080 TI cause YOLO, these gotta go

Will be cleaned with distilled water the weekend of 3/18 and will be ready to ship the following Monday. Giving the forum first dibs $400 for the pair or $225 each.
US only

Edit: Fuck it, i'll sell this too. Works perfectly, cooler is missing. random CPU cooler is zip tied to it. it's approx a 4-5 slot card now but it works. Temp gun showed the VRM at 67 C after 6 hours of burn in. GPU showed 63c.

$275, will be un-zip tying the cooler from the gpu for shipping because it makes no contact with the die guard. can include zip ties if desired, or i'll just keep the cooler and you can buy just the card.

FURY X SOLD

2 Likes

is that price blocks included?

yes.

you mind posting the OC you were able to get at 24/7 voltages?

Used the same settings on both... The card in slot one can go a fair bit higher (1380-1390 range I think) but i kept them clocked the same. 1370 is the highest they will go as a pair. bios modding would probably yield better results.

1 Like

that's pretty good for reference boards, I'll be in touch

1 Like

Fury X sold.

yes... let the cringe flow through you

3 Likes

it would be you lmao

I'm ashamed that he has put a cpu cooler on a GPU before I have

7 Likes
1 Like

yeah I'm actually subscribed to him

You aren't PCMR if you haven't run a ghetto gpu cooler

5 Likes

oh I have, just refer to the cringe post

Oh I know.
tenouttaten

bump

bump >_>

1 Like

@tkoham I just listed the cards on ebay so if you want them i'd suggest you act now before someone snags them :P

word

Still no bids on the 480s on ebay so i figured i would bump the thread again since i can still cancel the listing.