[WTS] 2x Gigabyte Windforce Radeon 7950 3GB - EU -

Hi everyone!

I want to sell my two 7950s since I want to move to a single R9 290X or something like that.

The case is too small for them and the PCI-E slots on my motherboard are too close together so they have no room to breeze. It's just not ideal.

Anyway, they are still very powerful videocards, The Tahiti Pro GPUs are used in the R9 280 and 280X as well. In 1080p you can max out pretty much every game out there right now. I actually use Riva Tuner to limit the frames to 60 FPS in most games so the cards run cooler. I do that with Far Cry 3, GTA IV, Tomb Raider, etc.

The stock clocks are 1000/1250 Mhz GPU/Mem, I cannot tell how far you can overclock them because I actually never pushed them to their limits due to the temperatures in my case. I usually run them at stock.

I would prefer if someone would take them both. 240€ together including shipping within Europe.

Would you trade + 40€ for a 290 ?

Sounds interesting. Let me think about that. I left a comment in your WTS-thread anyway.

What 290 do you have?

Just looked at your profile , you seem to have the dream computer , so there is little I can offer you , do you have other things to trade or just the 7950's ?

Well, the dream computer is in my office. I had planned to use it for gaming as well but I actually don't get to. So I'm using the AMD-rig for gaming at home and I've had some issues in that old case I use with the crossfire 7950s as I described in the OP. The placement of the two PCI-E slots on my Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 is so stupid that there is literally NO space between the cards. So I'm absolutely willing to trade in these two 7950s for a single more powerful card. I was looking for an R9 290, preferably Sapphire or Gigabyte.

A new Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC is 265€ here in Germany right now, so that's the reference price.

If I don't find anybody to trade with I'll just sell the two 7950s on Ebay and buy a new R9 290.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Hmm , how much do you think you can get for the 7950's ? I sold a perfectly new 290 with aftermarket cooling for 240€ recently , so I doubt you can get that much for the 7950's .

A trade for the tri X would be fine if you gave a bit of cash with them .

Check bidvoy.net! The 7950s sell for 122,56€ on average looking at the last 80+ auctions in september and october. That would be totally fine for me.

Sorry, in that case I'd rather go with a brand new one for just a little bit more.

The ebay average for R9 290s is at 232€ right now.

The 7950's + 40€ shipped ?

Nope, sorry. Doesn't make sense for me.

Guess they're going on Ebay soon.

Good luck

Please read the rules before posting in this section.

• Photos of all of the items being offered, with physical evidence of your TekSyndicate username are required for all sales
  • Threads that do not comply with all of the above guidelines will be locked within 48 hour

You're right, I'm sorry. I was kinda in a rush.

Cards are gone now anyways.

ok no worries.