[WTS] - intel cpu & mboard combos / aquantia 10gb nics

NOTE: prices do not include shipping

x2 aquantia 10gb nics - $50 each

(2 have sold)

PM me for my paypal and what you want to buy.
thanks

3 Likes

Whew! For my sake, I hope one Ryzen, and two NIC’s are still lounging around on my pay day (1st of the month) but I bet these are going to go quick. I think those are some damn good prices.

1 Like

Additional stuff to sell…

b450 motherboard sold

b450 mb - $45

200ge cpu - $25

2 Likes

Where are you located? Prices in USD or other currency?

NC, USA
USD.

Good prices GLWS

4 Likes

What size is the i5 motherboard?

matx

fyi the motherboard part number is in the picture so it can be searched/googled.

1 Like

Don’t suppose you’re near Asheville? Just wondering if the universe is telling me to buy things I don’t need :smiley:

1 Like

It worked when you put it away right? How was it stored? Was it just like in the anti-static bag the whole time, or like shoved away in a closet with carpet under it? XD

it was sitting on a cardboard box , on a wire mesh shelf… if I had a spare psu, i could try to power on test it, since i havent tested it, thats why i priced it so low.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

that 200ge and mobo is super tempting

1 Like

prolly give you one next time youi’re in just do some benchmarks with it for me pls

3 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has bought that 8500 + mobo yet. If only I wasn’t a broke ass student, I’d have bought it. It performs as well as my old Xeon 2690 V1 on multi-core, but with a much better single-core performance.

2 Likes

I have a psu on the way and can test booting into the BIOS just to assure that it works, but the price might rise a few dollars for the extra effort

the two ryzen 3600x’s and the B450 motherboard are sold.

5 Likes

Good news both cpu/mb combos work.

BTW the ram can be for sale also

You still have the " z370m pro4 with i3- 8350k cpu and an oem intel cooler " for sale?

1 Like

I do

1 Like