WTS: 10900KF on a Z490 Unify with 64GB and 970 Evo+ ($600USD)

I’m looking to part out my gaming rig to fund other projects as I don’t think it will sell as a whole unit in the current market (in my area). Before listing on ebay I thought I could try to make a deal on here.

The computer was assembled in April of last year using all new parts (except GPU) and has worked flawlessly on auto settings with plenty of thermal and power headroom for overclocking. The Samsung 970 Evo Plus runs at full PCIe 3.0 read/write speeds and both memory kits run XMP without issue.

For full-ask I am willing to cover half of the shipping costs world-wide (up to $50USD). Any offer of less than $600 and you’re on your own for shipping. I haven’t thought about how to accept payment, but I’ll use whatever is popular and safe if that’s not Paypal anymore. Original packaging included for all components. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Obligatory “I AM NOT A ROBOT”

4 Likes

Hey there a friend shared this link with me, I would be very interested in offering 650 please let me know!

2 Likes

Per BST rules please include a postcard or other paper with username written on it in picture of hardware

Some bios screens to confirm hardware would be nice as well that way you don’t have to take anything apart, but taking apart works too

2 Likes

Thank you, I will get that updated ASAP.

2 Likes

If I could only convince the wife… still rocking the I7 8086K lol… its a beast still.

3 Likes

Sale is pending with @bertybert, thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Payment received, item(s) sent. @bertybert has been excellent to deal with.

4 Likes