{WTB} FX 8350 and M5A99x pro/Saber/Cross

First time building and looking to buy an AMD FX 8350 and ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 pro or SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 / Crosshair V Formula-Z   

Now i am aware there are many websites to shop and get decent deals but after watching many of the tek syn videos I would like to believe this is a community of similar minded people who also like to help others who are just getting started. That said, if you want to ask 20% +/- retail i would prefer to buy new with full warranty. But if you are looking to upgrade or just have some pieces laying around, Logan/ Wendell Any leftovers from your reviews ..... ext. i would be interested. 

Thanks in advance guys and gals! 

Not to put a damper on anything, but I doubt you'd be able to find people willing to sell their 8350 with/or higher end Asus 990fx boards at a lower than retail price. and itd probably be better for you to buy them new for a first build, for sake of warranties being fresh. Its not a terrible price either to buy the top end 990FX Asus boards with an 8350, can be easily found for ~$300 on sale, and the 8350 are usually on sale, along with the 990FX boards.

Really, They hold value that well. Thanks for the insight, Though i might get lucky, oh well looks like I'm shifting gears. Thank you  

i have a brand new sealed 8320 i'd sell for about $120

I am selling an Fx-8350 right now but I was planning on selling it as a combo with my gigabyte 990fx board, but if it wouldn't bother you if it came without a heat sink then maybe we can work it out.