WTB EK Predator 240 or 280

The title states everything, I would like to get my hands on an EKW Predator aio cooler. I only want the 240 or 280 mm model. It also needs to have the proper X99 mounting hardware, as my motherboard does not have holes all the way through the motherboard.

I don’t have any predator, but I just want to note a few things.

I assume you want the Predator specifically for the expandability? Well, there are 2 issues with it. The first one is that there are certain leaking issues with the predator line, which is the reason why they were discontinued by EK. The second thing is that expanding it can be tricky for reason one, because they don’t sell pre-filled blocks anymore as far as I know (might be wrong though).

EKWB announced the follow-up to the predator line, the MLC, a while ago but I haven’t heard of it since, and there’s no release-date announced as far as I’m aware.

There are 2 alternatives however.
The first are AIOs like the Fractal ones, they are supposedly extendable (there’s a video by Jay somewhere I think).
The second is the Fluid gaming line, which is similar in price, you just need to build it yourself. Expanding the Fluid gaming is kinda tricky at the moment too though, because they only have the nvidia FE blocks for now (more coming soon™).

So in short, unless there’s a specific reason you want/need the predators, I’d look elsewhere for the moment :confused: