[WTB] Biostar T-Power X58 Motherboard

Here’s a strange request for you guys. Probably weren’t many of these sold compared to the Asus/EVGA counterparts at the time, but worth a shot.

I’m looking for one specific motherboard circa 2010, Biostar’s T-Power X58 board, with the I/O shield, in as good a condition as possible… doesn’t have to be clean but prefer no PCIe latches broken/etc. If anyone is interested in selling one, let me know what you’ve got, its condition, and what you’d want for it and I’ll get back with you pretty much immediately.

Thanks!

So why exactly do you want this specific board? biostar of all brands?
I own a few biostar boards myself but no x58

It’s just been a pet project of mine - I was just getting into DIY PC building proper back when the Phenom II was announced fourteen years ago, and I’ve still got a cart that was printed out from NewEgg back in the days before it was a global marketplace with what I wanted for a first build:

• BioStar T-Power X58
  • Intel i7-920
  • 2x Sapphire Radeon HD 5850
  • 6x2GB OCZ Gold DDR3-1333
  • 1x Intel X25-E 32GB
  • 1x Refurb WD RE2 500GB 7.2K
  • OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W
  • Thermalright TRUE 120MM
  • CoolerMaster CM690-II Case

Something like $1200 was a lot of money to drop on a PC at the time, so I ended up going with a Phenom II x4 on a cheaper nForce (MSI NF750-G55) board with a single HD5770. Just gathering parts at they pop up for a price that isn’t absurd.

Don’t know why I specifically wanted a Biostar board at the time. I kinda like the aesthetic, everything just had a lot more color back before it all turned into black-and-RGB.

I guess since I can’t afford to horde cars I just horde old PC hardware instead lol