[WTB] AMD GPU in US for $100-$200 (and I pay shipping)

Anyone selling their AMD GPU? I am looking for a RX 460 / 550 / 560 (or better if you’re wiling to go <$200). I am hoping not to pay crypto miners or scalpers MSRP or higher for a very used card, so I’d rather buy it from the forum.

I don’t mind mining cards as long as they work, but I am not going to pay MSRP for that.

I intend to use the GPU on Linux (obvious if you know me), so I want an AMDGPU capable card, which puts the Radeon 200 and 300 series out of the options for me. So only 400 and 500 series, or if you are feeling generous to sell 5000 series (like a rx 5500 xt) for such a low price, I would really appreciate that too, you know. :smiley:

Again, my budget is a maximum of $200 for the card alone, + about $20-$30 for shipping (I doubt it’s going to cost that much though).

Edit: I live in Florida, Manatee county. Only accepting shipping in the US.

Potential payment methods issues

I am boycotting PayPal, so I don’t know what you accept. I’m using Revolut and I shill for it (albeit not proudly, but not ashamed either, it’s a good way to transfer money and that’s about it). We can decide on other payment methods, I don’t mind buying it through a website like ebay and paying an additional fee, if that means I can use a card.

1 Like

List your country/state, this will help people know if it’s worth it to ship

1 Like

Done. I should probably add that, unless shipping is really expensive, I would also pay for shipping.

it’s usually when you ship overseas it gets expensive, I’d avoid canada shipping, there’s all sorts of customs fees that can come about

1 Like

I have an XFX RX480 8GB sitting in a box … would that suffice?

2 Likes

That’s be more than I can ask for. Awesome. Where would you ship it from?

I modified the title and the description.

Are there any other GPU offers?