WTB a decent case for a decent cheap price lol?

No worries. Good luck to you too!

P.S. If it is price I could come down a bit. Just throwing that out there!

Not yet, sorry.  Been working nights so... 

It may be a little bit since I'm trying to decide on my next case... it needs to be tri-crossfirex compatible.  Really want to get the NZXT H440, but I'm not sure how tight it will be with 3 GPUs + trying to fit a sound card :(

Have you considered the Thermaltake Urban S31 Windowed model?

at that price i could go with the cooler master xb http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119265

its not the price its the case it self i just don't have a interest in it im sorry even i don't like saying that because it makes me sound like a douche but it is the truth

Personally, I think the Thermaltake looks much, much sleeker and nicer.  I don't like the look of CM's HAF cases.  You may think differently though, so go with whatever you like.

I agree, I think that the HAF series looks a bit rubbish, to me. I prefer the incredibly sleek appearance of the Thermaltake Urban S31, although i would likely spend an additional $10-15 and get the white and silver model, because I do really like the very modish color scheme.

hmmmm i think what we ALL can agree is that at the end of the day its all personal preference yes? the two brands i like is cooler master and antec so im still in the market for a used case prefer one of those would love a antec lan boy :D