Wrong shipping address for KVM package

Hi, I recently ordered the KVM from you guys, but I probably fucked up filling up form, because there is no flat number in shipping details. I have no information about which delivery company might be in possession of the package at this moment, and I don’t know what to do.

I’ve sent you an e-mail, but I want to make post as well for visibility, as I am afraid package might be marked as non-deliverable already (I know it is in destination country since 14 Dec).

Order #5470

USPS tracking number: UM614396013US

Sorry for spam, but I am very excited that I managed to order the switch, and I don’t want it to get lost or returned :frowning:

Hi, very sorry about this. Hope a moderator can drive you to the right person. Good luck Bro.

1 Like

Yep, I was hoping to get it before xmas, now I’m not so sure. Hopefully package is still on the airport, awaiting customs control.

Hope you get it sorted out soon!

1 Like

If you emailed customer service, that’s the best way to handle that kind of problem. I’m just tech support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nothing they can do apparently. I put some sticker with my info in front of the block, but It might be too late. Let’s hope it isn’t then