Would you buy a Tek Syndicate Office Chair?

Would you buy a Tek Syndicate Office Chair?

I think I would as I currently need a new one...

Related thread:
https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/the-post-your-office-chair-thread/88702/

The Official Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild:
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Link

Star Citizen Guild threads below that I've made:
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Ship Link
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Boarding Music Link
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Practice Game Link
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Hire Crew For Your Ship Link

If it was good, or cheap, or both, ok I don't have that much cash, but If I had some and it was good, hell yeah

maybe if they source steel case, that would be epic

Depends on the price of the shipping mainly. From US to EU is kind of painful rates... If I order let's say a t-shirt, a mouse pad and a mug I'll probably pay a few times the price of the items for shipping alone...

But you'd also be the only one with Tek Syndicate gear

Oh hell I would... The price of the shipping is a hardware upgrade for me...
Honestly, a few days ago I checked the prices. They are fine for me, but the damn shipping is killing me. I almost shed a tear... Then I decided to buy the new zveihander whenever I am left with some funds for fun... It's digital I believe, so shipping will not be an issue, if I am not mistaken...

wait, if tek syndicate is getting into the 10,000 dollars a month, can't they source some shipping warehouses in the UK for example?

ok, a little more than 10 thou US

That would be quite expensive actually...
Since this is not their storefront, they basically need to open their on shop in Europe...
I don't blame TS for this... Far from it... I am actually fully aware of the situation, but that's it. It can't really be changed, unless ofcource Epic Pants don't have a warehouse in Europe, that I am not aware of.
Otherwise I am quite interested in a TS chair, since I would like to buy myself a chair...

I would like it, but I have like no cash, but if I could, I would

If it's a good quality chair I might pick one up as I am in desperate need of a new chair.

I feel you so deep inside of me... Wait, that came out wrong...

Yes, yes that was

Yes!!!!!!!! (To Chair) as long as it isn't to expensive...