Would this be a good PC?

Hello Logan and Wendall, and anyone else that looks!

I am planning on building a PC, I have a budget of around £600, My main uses for it are going to be Gaming, Moderate Photo/Video editing, music production and coding.

The main programs I use are Aptana, more or less all of CS6

My chosen parts are;

AMD Fx8350 Black Edition CPU

ASRock 970DE3 Motherboard

VTX3D AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 Video Card

Ezcool PS-890 Modular 700w PSU

Crucial 16GB Ballistix Tactical DDR3 RAM

all to go inside a Zalman Z11 Midi Tower Case

I also want to include an SSD in this build but dont have the budget for a higher end one, like the HyperX, would you recomend a SanDisk SDSSDP 64GB for a budget build?

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work on the channel

It would rape most games without mercy.

getting sick of all these build posts in inbox.exe, please post these in the correct thread.

You should get a larger SSD a liitle later if you do not have the money for now unless you plan on. You can pick up a Samsung 840 120GB for about $100 on some websites. Here is a newegg link for one at $100nas of right now. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147188

You can go over this see what you think but I would suggest:

CPU-FX-8350-£150

MOBO-Asus M5A99FX-£110

GPU-Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti-£185

PSU-Corsair CX600 600W-£58

RAM-Kingston HyperX Genesis 16GB-£90

Case-Zalman Z11 Plus-£49

TOTAL-£642

This GPU is just as good as the HD 7870 that you chose but it has CUDA cores meaning editing is AE and Premiere Pro as well as other programs will be a hella lot faster.

Do you guys not watch the tek? Or inbox? 

get a 990 board instead of a 970 board if you are going with the 8350.

Somebody move this to "build a pc"? This isn't a Staff only question. There are people in "build a PC" that can answer this.

You don't need Logan, Wendell, Qain or Pistol to answer it.

done. i'll edit the rules to make it more clear that this isnt build a pc. :)

dont listen to him last time i checked adobe has support for opencl ans the hd 7870 has more computer performance meaning it should be faster. also the 660ti is overpriced at the moment so i wouldnt get it if i were u.

what they are the same price give or take £10 and the computing performance is virtually the same and CUDA makes a huge difference

The CUDA wouldnt make a huge difference and i guess in the UK it costs more