Would anyone be interested in buying converted G5 cases?

I have some G5’s, 2 which I will repair and sell, but the rest are worthless or dead. I will have 3 or 4 cases to convert to ATX. Would anyone here be interested?

How much would you be looking to charge for one of them?

I have absolutely no idea. I guess it depends, really.

I have access to a CNC mill, so I could cut the apple logo out of the side of the case as a little detail or something. But base price… IDEK what they run for modified. 120? Seems to me somewhere someone was selling a cleaned up and converted cras for 100 or 120. Or maybe 80?

It can be discussed.

$120 seems completely fair to me, but I have to pass. My Define R5 is itching for something different which was I asked, but I don’t think I have the space to accommodate it right now. If you still have one in a month or so I’ll get back to you and definitely buy one. Bookmarking this thread to remind me.

1 Like

I probably will.

1 Like

Well When I was building my AMD Ryzen rig, I was actually looking for a G5 case that was in good shape and had the proper motherboard tray, it was painfully hard until I just gave up, where were you then? lol

Though I got rid of that system for a x99 build and the amount of stuff I have now, no way I could fit in 1 of them cases unless I really down sized which I’d rather not do for my current job.

1 Like

They’re bigger cases than you think.