Working for Asus

My 2 cents, apply for jobs at supermarkets, petrol/gas stations and other places like that. They often don’t need too much experience to get. They’ll get you used to talking to people without the worry of having to meet them again if you’re awkward or make mistakes.
If that sounds like a bit much, go for something like a dish washer at a restaurant/pub that way you only have to talk to a couple of people at best!

While that’s improving your social skills, you can use that time to really think long and hard about what you really like doing without feeling like you’re wasting your time. Basically, “discover yourself :pray:” however corny that sounds.

Doing this kind of thing has really helped both me and my brother improve our social skills and find what we really want to do with our lives. For my brother, going from doing law and politics to writing and publishing and for me, doing computer science to education.

I hope this helps in some way so you didn’t suffer through my life story for nothing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One way I can turn my life around is by discovering my place in this world in life :slight_smile:

@techlife95, you are repeating yourself a lot here and not really addressing any of our responses.

We can’t help you if you don’t engage.

1 Like

my talents and interests in life hmm I built custom desktop computers and I like bodybuilding fitness the gym life :slight_smile:

From that picture it looks as if you could make a great Brett Hundley impersonator.

1 Like

That is my 2017 hackintosh :slight_smile:

Idk man, if you’re not a math person and you have trouble with verbal communication, I just don’t know what tech job would work for you.

Are you handy? Do you like to do case mods and that sort of thing?

Colleges usually have something similar to a Level 1 tech. The name varies by the school. But basically you work the computer help desk and you are there just to solve the most basic problems and upgrade the more complicated problems. Pay wise, of course depending on area, is anywhere between 18 - 25 thousand USD. Some colleges even let you attend the university for free if you are an employee. DePaul university in Chicago does this.