Wondering if this is a good setup?

I am thinking of buying these parts for a computer I will build, let me know if i could do something better or if it won't work.I will use it for mainly gaming but am thinking of doing 3D modeling/making a game. 

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX              -Already Bought

CPU: AMD FX8350  

GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 TOPx2                -Already Bought

PSU: Corsair TX750M

Case: Corsair 650D

RAM: Mushkin Blackline 8gbx1

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Cooler: Corsair H100

Yeah, its fine. You don't really need the H100, look at a phanteks. Also, if you don't plan to SLI, a 500w psu will suit you just fine.

Looks like a solid build.  As mentioned before, I recommend getting something a bit cheaper than the H100.  The H100 is overpriced, and you can get similar performance from a HSF.  I recommend this...

NZXT Havik 140

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146011&Tpk=havik%20140&IsVirtualParent=1

Depending on which model you get, Phanteks is also a really great choice.

Some other points I would like to address:

• There's tons of case options out there and for less money than the Corsair 650D.  You can stick with that case if you want, but I would recommend searching for something else.  You might find something better for the money.  Not hating; the 650D is a great case.  I just think you might be able save some money in this area.
  • Make sure you get two sticks of RAM.  Your motherboard supports dual channel memory, so a 2x4gb kit of RAM would be better than an individual 8gb stick of RAM.

Good luck with your build!  And if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.  I'll do my best to answer any you may have.

Thank you! I won't buy a Corsair H100 but will get a Phanteks PHTC14CS I think, or do you have a good recommendation?

the phanteks PH-TC14PE is one of the best aircoolers arround. so yeah go for it ☺

The AMD FX8350 is a great cpu, and great combination with the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0

about the ramm i would pickup 2x4 GB 1866mhz G-skill arres. this ram is low profile very important, wenn you wanne go with a big cpu aircooler.

Further the psu is great but a bit overkill unless you wanne SLi 2 GTX660´s in the future.

grtz Angel ☺

Yeah I am going to get 2 ASUS GTX 660's in the future so the PSU will hold I think?

Also thanks for the RAM i'll most likely get some G-Skill RAM.