Wonderful Apple

My message to apple dev program:

I would like to now what gives you the right to just deactivate me phone because I didn't upgrade from the beta version. You only gave me one alert that this was going happen and since the piece of shit of a software needs almost 4 GB of space I couldn't update it. Now I am trying to restore my phone at 10 oclock at night, so I can use it for class tomorrow. This to me is unacceptable business on your part and I will never participate in anymore ios development or betas again.
Sorry for my unprofessional words, but truthfully this my finally straw with this company and I will be switching back to android, where I can develop for free(on any platform), asap.

There response:

Isn't this such a kiss up message, its all bs.

this reply must really just be a template...

Hello [customer name],

My name is Kaity and I'm a Senior Advisor with Apple Developer Program Support. I will be assisting you with this case moving forward. Thank you for contacting us regarding iOS 8.I understand [customer problem]. Please be assured that we do appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback, even if it’s negative feedback. All of your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate Apple team. I hope this information is useful to you. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I’d be happy to do what I can to point you in the right direction if needed.

Kaity, Apple Developer Program Support 

i also love how you don't even get their full name as well...

Lets face it guys, every major company has terrible support. Even when apples is one of the best of them.

Yep

lol, a long winded way to say absolutely nothing.

Next time you get a phone, make sure it's not an Apple. That's the only way to hurt them.

I just have an iPad for school work... Nothing more. I would trade it for a Nexus 9 but my school uses Apple specific software.