Wireless NIC for RouterOS CHR

Hello. I am thinking about running Mikrotik RouterOS KVM VM in Debian acting as CAPsMAN AP and ruled by the main hw router. But only compatibility list I could find is for RouterOS 2.7 dated 2003: https://mikrotik.com/documentation/manual_2.7/DriverList.html#ht1964083
What is the best Wi-Fi NIC to use here with as little struggle as possible? I really only need 2.4GHz, 5 not that much, cable covers all the speed-sensitive devices, but dual-band NIC would be fine. PCI-E card with external antennas is preferred, I have no PCI slots in MB and only 2 USB ports, both already used.
Budget is about $100. Need to cover at least 15 m² (about 1 room), 30m² would be great.

I don’t have any experience with several of those listed, but FWIW I’ve never had any issues with Atheros hardware support on Linux. Perhaps I’m just lucky?

All listed NICs are ancient, and list is dated year 2003, I don’t think it’s really up to date now for ROS 6.42.6.
I personally had not the best experience with Atheros adapters on windows and their perfomance, so would prefer to ditch them.

Why not get a dedicated box like a hAP ac² ?

I just want to play with CHR, lol. Already have 1 hAP AC, want one more virtual.