Windows Updates, the terrible future of M$

A windows update corrupted a clients User Profile - Working on Restoring that at the moment. Also, of the two new employees at our office, after updates, both profiles became corrupted and had to be rebuilt. I mean, it keeps me busy at work and all, but uhh... Yeah.

M$ are crazy, here is how you fix the problem:
Make free version, like it is now. Great for average non-caring users. Contains telemetry, store and all the other crap.
Make Pro version, price as it is now. Like the current enterprise versions, built for people who need the OS to work for them. No telemetry. A feedback program, perhaps like the windows insider thing, could be used to provide feedback. Users are not the product here, windows is the product.

This is based on assuming they are not going to go back to the way it used to be. It is either this, or lose the pro crowd. Wonder where else that is happening?

Microsoft's phone support doesn't seem to work either ALL their phones including their international lines "seem to be busy" I spent 15 - 20 minutes waiting for them to pick up & they didn't, hell the Canadian # wouldn't even pickup around 1pm Eastern time.

Yes.

"It is not that bad, but can you help me?"
NO! Get out!