Windows Keys on the Cheap?

Anyone know where to buy Windows 7, 8, or 10 keys cheap?

Uhhh we do not condone the sales of Windows Key or any Keys of any software for that matter. There should be a post about it since there were issues that came along with it. I'm going to tag @MisteryAngel so he/she can explain it better.

Not on this forum indeed.
We dont allow any key sales of any kind on our forum.

I was only asking for a website.

I know, there is basicly nothing wrong with that.
The only thing i do wanne point out, is that you need to be carefull with those "cheap keys"
Some of them might be actual scammers.
We had a few issues with users complaining that their keys stopped working after a while in the past.
Thats why we dont allow any key sales of any kind on our forum anymore.

Okay, thank you I appreciate the advice.

Just look for an authorized copy of windows 7 and upgrade to 10, or 8.1 if available. I am sure someone has legit copies still sitting around. If you are in School or H.S. I think you can get it for free if you have an .edu email address.

People are right, you run a risk purchasing keys like this. With that I mind. I will share with you what I have found over the years...

I have purchased from here for myself and for some of my customers. I have never had problems. However, I have stuck with a few of the retailers I have come to like. Most of them seem like reclaimed keys, and I have had a problem or two trying to transfer a key after an install to another machine a year later like the key was an OEM.
I have never dug too deep on the whole windows license managing. There are probably others that know more about where these keys come from and the ins and outs of their limitations.

@coriolus GREAT POINT about the .EDU extension, And school Software license programs (ask your computer teacher) I forget about that as an option sometimes.