Windows 7 BSOD Coming out of Sleep Mode?

So I've recently built my new PC and installed windows 7 on it, installed all the drivers.. and updates blah blah. I've recently been expeirencing BSOD's coming out of sleep mode. I put it to sleep leave for maybe an hour or so and come back to turn it on with the power button and get this distorted BSOD. Cant make out anything it says on it because its in pieces and is twitching.. yeah very wierd to say the least. Im thinking its the GPU, I also remember recently installing the OC Guru II for my Gigabyte GTX 660, and GPU-z. Ive since unistalled both and am going to test to see if it happens again. But just wondering if anybody else has expeirenced this? Did you ever get a definite solution? Thanks.

upload files from c:/windows/minidump

I'll take a look when I get some time

Here you are. Thanks!

http://d-h.st/TFd

STOP 0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Overclocking failure, Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack

Test your system with Prime95 overnight, that should flush out which hardware is causing it, unless it's the gpu.

How exactly will that flush out the issue? Im not doubting you just curious. For what its worth.. i put the computer to sleep about 30-45 minutes ago and turned it on just now.. no BSOD. Maybe i got it with one of the two GPU programs? Also will the machine be safe, im a little unsettled leaving my machine on all night at full load :-/. I dont have the funds to replace it. Thanks for the help.

it may have been the OC program, but the stop code points to hardware... the dumps said it was your nvidia drivers, however, they are not out-of-date, and the crash type is not what I would expect from a driver problem. at the least, run memtest86+ overnight, it will test your memory, and shouldn't stress the system too much.

Alright i will do that. Just to give you some more information to backup the whole usual issues deal.

I havent updated the MOBO BIOS since ive installed it.

I have Corsair Vegeance 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 2x4GB sticks.

And I have ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus 6.

Im pretty certain it was the OC program, because i used Gigabytes site to install the Nvdia drivers and installed the OC Program a day or two later as i was planning on overclocking it.

Edit: How do you use Memtest? Is it something you boot into via USB? Ive never used it before, however ive seen it before when i dual-booted Linux on my old laptop.

it could be the BIOS. check with MSI if there is newer bios.

Ok just flashed and updated the BIOS this was in the changelog : Maybe this was the issue? Maybe its just me but it seemed like it booted tons faster. 

- Update USB module.
- Enhanced PCI-E display card performance.
- Improved memory compatibility.

that could be it. only way to tell is to wait and see.

Will do, gunna hop on steam and play some Crysis 2.  Thanks again, ill check back in tomorrow to see if it persists.

Its the GPU drivers.. they are corrupt or something. I let it sleep for 2hours or so and when i came back to turn it on it said the Display Drivers 310 for Nvida had recovered from a failure. So im sure it was a combination of the old MOBO BIOS and these drivers. I got em from Gigabyte i suppose this time i will redownload em and get em straight from Nvidia. 

yeah, the OEMS don't keep their drivers up to date well

Well im not out of the woods yet, i reinstalled the drivers via Nvidia even went in and did a "clean install" and i still get the notice "Nvidia driver has stopped working but has recovered" when i pull the computer out of sleep. Looking around the internet it seems to be a very common issue but most i see is when people are gaming, mine has yet to happen while gaming??? Something strange that happens though, is i can hear out of the blue while gaming a crackle noise.. like something is being stressed? Any idea what that could be?

I don't know. never heard of this before...

Well i figured it out. Turns out its Gigabytes fault. I went to look at the Video BIOS to see if they had any updates. And it turns out the BIOS im on is the latest and in the "fixes" it states they fixed the "OS resume issue." I guess im going to refund my GPU and get the EVGA version. Its the same price and the stock OC is 111Mhz faster. So one last question, if i pull the GPU out of my build and when i get the new one.. can i just stick it back in and be fine? Or should i unistall the drivers.. then reinstall them when the new one comes? 

nuke the drivers... best to not take a chance.

Alright RMA'd should have my money in the next week or two.. i hope. Newegg has a lenghty process -_-.