Windows 11 - No jack information available

I was intrigued about trying GUI support for WSL so I manually updated my cheap Dell Inspiron 3593 to Windows 11. The update went well and I was impressed with the GUI support for WSL.

However I have some Creative Pebble V2 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm audio jack, I noticed that playing audio would always play through the internal laptop speakers. There seemed to be no way to get audio to play through the speakers, the only option was the internal laptop speakers or headphones, both options only play through the internal laptop speakers.

I started Audio Troubleshooting and it asked me which device I wanted to troubleshoot, it gave me options of headphones, speakers, and then at the bottom of the list it stated “No jack information available”. So I assume that for whatever reason it can’t see the 3.5mm audio jack and therefore that is the reason why audio is only playing through the internal speakers.

Any ideas how to get Windows to see my 3.5mm audio jack, or is this a reason why Windows 11 wasn’t offered through WIndows update yet…