Windows 10 Cannot Reset

Glad to hear that it works.

In response to @Peanut253

I have personally looked at this while building images at work to deploy with my organizations images. The conclusion that I came to was that it is downright useful if you are selling the equipment to people on the street as then you can guide them through the process of restoring their OS over the phone. Not so useful when the user is within walking distance and doesn't have a clue where the F8 button is located. I left it out since on a home machine it does not beat out the advantages of just installing fresh and sucks up space on a drive.

I actually just got out of a 3-hour meeting with the region's Microsoft expert about using Windows store for business to deploy windows apps and this article just threw me in the right direction to learning more about it. I guess from a forum tech support standpoint it would be cool to test out but I would want to test it more thoroughly before telling people to do that when upgrading. It seems to be more geared towards image deployment type of crew rather than a shortcut to transferring your programs from one install to another. I also like to install apps fresh when doing an OS update since some apps need to be updated anyway to take care of security and bug fixes.

Thanks for this great information though.