Windowed side panel for Define R5 UK

I'm having a move around at my workstation which means I'll finally be having my computer to me right rather to my left and I want to buy a windowed panel for my case, as currently that side is facing the wall and it's pointless.

The case I have is the Fractal Design Define R5 but I cannot find any retailers available in the UK which sell the side panel on it's own.

I'm not too sure if it's even available on it's own but the Fractal Deisgn website has it listed in the accesories tab so I'm guessing it is.

Any help here?

Fractal have a list of UK sellers on their site. Have you checked them all?