Will this work?

Will these go together and play current games( I know not on max settings but I don't want to miss out on Crysis 3, BioShock Infinite and others)?

AMD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU)     with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 7660D

and the

ASRock FM2A75M-DGS FM2 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

with the

HIS H667FR2G Radeon HD 6670 2GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card.

I know the APU already has a gpu intergrated in it, but I just wanted a little boost in performance so I went with this.

get this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mq4W unless you need that mobo for some reason.

whats your budget?

Also the system RAM speed will effect the performance of the APU.

In answer to your question tho, yeah those will all work together, cant say howd they play cos your RAM speed is unknown.

Thanks

I was going to go with this:

Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model

1600 is fine, anything lower than that you might start to notice.

I would say at least 1866, get the 8 gig set of 2400 beast if you can, the mobo will support it

Thanks alot.

commissar do CAS timing make much of a diff when your using an APU?

What?

Don't bother getting a second video card to hybrid crossfire with your APU.  It's not worth the money.

Just go buy a Radeon 7850 (or any GPU that is better, it doesn't have to be a radeon 7850 nor does it have to me an AMD card) or save up to buy one if you can't afford one right now and you'll be much happier with the performance.

CAS timings shouldn't matter that much but I could be wrong.  The bigger factor in speed would probably be the frequency though.

Budget Please, I can probably get you the fastest for your money but I need a budget.