Will this PC Set-Up run Arma II on High or Max Settings?

Case - Corsair Carbide Series 500R White Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

MotherBoard - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

GPU - HIS iCooler H777F1G2M Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

CPU - AMD FX-6100 Zambezi 3.3GHz Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6100WMGUSBX

RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

Power Supply - CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

HDD - Seagate Momentus XT ST95005620AS 500GB 7200 RPM 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ Solid State Hybrid Drive -Bare Drive

DVD Burner/Drive - ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - OEM

Total: $730

All Products on Newegg.com

Simple answer is no...
 I'm a long time ArmA player and have spent thousands of hours on the game. I have also spent a great many hours helping people on the BIS forum with hardware/software setups for playing the game.
 ArmA is quite unique when it comes to hardware setup, what it requires and what it doesn't much care for.

Simple rules for hardware setup with ArmA:

•  Quad Core CPU with strong single thread performance. This is the most important thing with the game. It is very CPU dependant.
  •  Any "gaming" graphics card from the last 3-4 years. 2GB of VRAM is a good thing. AMD 5770/6770/7770 Or nVidia 460/560/660 is a good starting point
  •  Game files on an SSD can help 
  •  4GB of system RAM

The most important thing above all is the CPU. At least Quad Core but with very strong single thread performance. This almost completely rules out the AMD FX range because of it's weak single thread performance. The AMD Phenom II was better for ArmA than the FX even with the performance bump with piledriver the Phenom II can still keep up.
Having a look at you spec, there is nothing wrong with the graphics card, seeing as it's a new build have a look at stretching your budget to get one of the quick i5. You can save some cash on dropping the RAM to 4GB but given the price of RAM these days it's not going to save much. You could use a less expensive case to spend the cash on what matters, the inside.  
One of my Clan mates has just upgraded to an i5 3570k OverClocked to 4.4GHz, he is running ArmA at Very High textures with the rest on High and getting respectable frame rates. Mid 50's on the first in game benchmark.

There is also a bit of a myth about running ArmA on Max settings, it was made to run on "Normal" the idea of the different settings is so you can turn something up and other down to fit your needs. A pilot dosn't give a damn for textures or object detail just view distance. A ground pounder would need it the other way around. Even my system can not handle the game completely maxed out (£2000+ Budget), I can run most everything on max but if I push out the view distance it turns in to a slide show and I'm running a 2011 rig with a pair of 7970's... 

Remember "Normal" is normal with ArmA.

I don't think you need any other advice, thats great stuff