Will this graphics card work with my computer?

I'm going to buy a xfx 4350 pretty soon and i wanna know if it will work. I'm just doing this because a few monthis ago i bought a evga 8500 off of ebay and it didn't work, maybe because it didn't come new. I have an asus [color=#ffffff]M2A-VM HDMI motherboard and a 300 watt power supply which is sufficient enough to run this card. Since my familys bugdet is really tight i don't wanna waste 46 dollars that we can't lose if it doesn't work. If there is any other information you think you should know to tell me if it should work or not tell me and ill try to get it to you. Thanks [/color]

As long as it isn't an AGP version of that card it will work. Don't forget to install the latest drives from ATI's website.

"300 Watt or greater power supply (350 Watt for ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ technology
in dual mode) is recommended"

From ATI website. Is your power supply of a good brand, is it of good quality? Because you are really on the limit, and if you PSU's brand sucks, that might be a problem.

k thanks

well i got it off of ebay but i think the guy got it from alienware and i know they make great quality computers so i think its a good power supply i'll check later though

If you want to be sure just take a picture of the sticker on the PSU or re-write down the infos here or on another tech forums and you'll surely get some help.

I have that motherboard, its pci-e, it just depends on your psu. if all else fails, im sure paying 10 bucks for a 450w psu isn't that bad.

Alienware does not necessarily make great quality computers. They're just like any pre-built company; you get what you pay for. The PSU is (very) likely ripped from a cheap, low quality $500 'gaming' PC.

I got the S/N and its 070700252069 and there was another number i think it was the barcode but it went like CN-0XW600-69861-776-0212 if these help thanks. and i was reading the other stuff and it said it was 300 watts max so im not so sure if thats good and there was another part where it was like 3.3 volts 5.3 volts 160w max and i dont know what that means but if you could help me thanks.

I got the S/N and its 070700252069 and there was another number i think it was the barcode but it went like CN-0XW600-69861-776-0212 if these help thanks. and i was reading the other stuff and it said it was 300 watts max so im not so sure if thats good and there was another part where it was like 3.3 volts 5.3 volts 160w max and i dont know what that means but if you could help me thanks. sorry if i sent this to you already i cant remember who i sent it too even though it was a minute ago lol

Thanks everyone for your support, you're the best!!

[color=#000000][u]pret auto[/u][/color]