Will RTX SUPER cards be re-stocked in 2019?

Well, the title says it all. I’m wondering if any of the RTX SUPER GPUs will be re-stocked to retailers in 2019? (I do have something specific in mind for my build, but it looks like there’s a limited amount of SUPER cards out there depending on what you’re after.) Anyway, if any of you know anything, PLEASE do let me know! BTW, if any of you need further details or have questions for me, just ask & I’ll be sure to answer back as best as I can.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :slight_smile:

Seems like newegg carries RTX Super cards

I’m quite aware they do. It’s just the 1 I have in mind for my build is out-of-stock ATM & it’s hard to find it anywhere else. In case this helps, this is the card I’m after: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JgsnTW/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2070-super-8-gb-gaming-oc-video-card-gv-n207sgaming-oc-8gc (I am trying to aim for New condition instead of Used or Open-Box if I can help it.)

It is available in Germany (Mindfactory for example), so maybe you are a looking at the wrong sellers?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m here in the states. Not sure about ordering internationally… :thinking:

Don’t, especially not EU<->US shipping.