Will my 7950 be able to handle Skyrim mods?

I have asked this question many times but have never found the exact mods I was looking at but I found them the whole list and what the guy uses (tech) He gets 45fps will I be able to get the same, better, or worse I have 3gb on my gpu (7950 sapphire vapor x) Look at this link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27522/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27522%26preview%3D&pUp=1    He list all of his mods and what he is using (gtx 680).

7950 is one of the best cards for Skyrim + mods. It has good performance and 3GB of Vram.

It's currently sold with a good games bundle, too.

The 680 only has 2GB of Vram to load textures.

i've seen some of that guys work on ign articles, what he does with skyrim is amazing

So should I be able to get the same frame rates as him if not better?

Historically, the 680 always had better performance. However, after some driver updates, I have seen the 7950 beat the 680, sometimes. You should get the same performance. Be sure to install the latest drivers.

Will do, I can't wait to try it if I get 40+ frames I will be happy lol

Wouldn't surprise me if you got more than 50+ frames. Don't forget, the 7950 is more overclockable. You can always choose different mods, for less performance impact. There is a wide selection.

Have you seen the videos of the mods I am talking about they are AMAZING but his othermods such as quest and things I don't plan on getting just things to improve visuals for now.