Will I see a noticable difference between these systems?

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor

16 GB 1600MHZ DDR3

2TB Hard Drive 7200rpm

Nvidia Geforce 660 GTX TI 2GB GDDR5 Video Card

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full Version CD - 64 bit

This is my new build
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMD Athlon x4 640 Socket AM3 3.0ghz

6GB DDR3

1TB HDD

Nvidia GeForce Gts 250 1GB DDR3

Windows 7 Home Basic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a gaming PC, I don't have that much money so I can't change around the build. Don't tell me to get other parts because that's not what my question was about. I just want to know if I'll see a difference in gaming/other things with this new build?

These parts for the new build are being given to me, I do not have money right now to buy anything so I have no other choice but these parts; yes I have a job but I'm staying at my parents house and paying rent while I go to school so that's where most of my money goes. That's why I asked for no part reccomendations, thank you to whoever answers.

You will see a great deal of performance increases. What is your budget? I might be able to create an even better build.

Yes......you will see a noticeable difference

And even more so if let people recommend alternative components in the same price range

I don't really have a budget, because I'm not buying these parts; most of these parts were given to me by a friend from his old build and just things he had laying around. I don't have enough money to build from the bottom up yet, maybe after I get out of school I will but I at this time I don't, that's why I asked for no part reccomendations; but thank you for answering.

Alright, just to be sure, the build on the top is your new one right? Also, you don't have a PSU listed, if you dont have a decent one that is bronze certified and enough to power your build, you will need to cone up with the $40 you need for a new one somehow.

Yes the top is my new one, my psu is a CX750 from my old build (The other build that is listed below the new build)

I sam kinda suspicious hows that 660ti gonna work with Phenom II X4, my friend has that build and he is banging his head for that purchase (told him to go for 7950 but: "Nooo" )his gpu usage is usualy around 60-70% max, sometimes he has even worse results than with the previous 6870, could be the Phenom is a bottleneck for 660ti... or it could be just Nvidias crapy drivers...

Anyway, 660 Ti is around 4x faster than 250gts so your upgrade will be immense, if it works as it should that is...