Why leave the site

OK... there seem to be a lot of us here that like metal... so post your favorite bands, news, cd reviews, recommendations, questions, album art, etc. here...

why should you have to leave the site to find out about metal!?

If anyone wants sections for other styles of music let me know.

The Legion of Doom?:>

Real hip hop section for the two black people in the forum represent

NoOoOo, theres nothing that will make me leave this site (lol)

Ramstein, been really into them lately

*edit* probably should add that their german, if that matters to anyone. I listen to guitar/instruments in songs, vocal doesn't matter for me, he could be singing about tampons for all i care

German metal ftw... in extremo, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Ramstein all rock... and I really like Subway to Sally ... and if anyone makes fun of me for listening to then I'll start punching children.

Ensiferum

Evenescence, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Placebo, System Of A Down, Tokio Hotel (In German Ofc XD)

[quote]Ensiferum[/quote]

those guys rock...

as for a couple similar bands... can't wait for wintersuns new cd coming this year... oh, and you should like kalmah's new cd as well (out now).

cradle of filth, mastodon, black dahlia murder, children of b, suicide silence, rammestein, cannibal corpse, dethklok, Hawthorne Heights, chiodos, nirvana, smashing pumpkins, the doors, Lamb of God, Kenny G (wait no scratch tht), Mindless Self Indulgence, Type O Negative

Opeth, In Flames (up to Whoracle mostly), The Pax Cecilia, Cynic, Neuraxis, Mastodon, Nevermore, Cacophany. I'm actually pretty bored with most metal these days.

Forgot to add Agalloch.

oakhelm is an awesome band: http://www.myspace.com/oakhelm

the song "Of Wood And Blood" is just kickass

if anyone is interested i can post a list of my entire collection. right now i have 80gb of metal.

I mostly listen to Electronica music, lol.

Deathcore. I mean real deathcore that isnt 3 guitarists and 2 asians yelling into a mic (not racism). Bands like carnifex, i shot the sheriff, as blood runs black, the acacia strain, etc.

then again i listen to everything except rap about bitches and hoes

The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Strokes, Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, Led Zeppelin, Rage Against the Machine, Smashing Pumpkins.

Some of my favorite artists.

You most likely think my music is pussy shit, but that is okay because your music is most likely shit to me as well.

It's a win win.

pshh i like all those bands 'cept muse and raconteurs :P

Saosin, Angles and airwaves, the used, snow patrol, yellowcard, papa roach, hawthorne heights, linkin park

yo buttholecancer580... thanks for the heads up with Oakhelm ... this is epic.

angsty music much? jk

lol... dude... see you like hate... I recommend checking out Trauma if you like hate...

Trama is from Poland as well... but I think they are a tiny bit better... check out their last two cd's..

[img]http://fici.bira.gen.tr/53470.jpg[/img]

and

[img]http://img11.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/4/b/6/8/1/4b681ae1cde76a2f22cc93dac6d7048a_full.jpg[/img]