Why in the world: a Core Duo | NOT A CORE 2

can't even hear you over my non-cuda AMD shenanigans on my Radeon 4850 lifting chrome's lazy ass

I have a Xeon right now tho, but I used to stir a Cekeron 420 2 months ago. BSEL mod/pinout sweet 3+ghz on non-oc'able mb's

edit: I like my Metal as I like my Tech: Death and obsolete.
My PC totally bogs with anything 4k. 1080p Video, minesweeper , and old XP and earlier Games OK. Not fancy but OK. W/the 420 1080p was kek, & I don't want to start talking about IGP's and Linux.

she runs TF2 in LXDE ~25fps solid. dat cynematic framerate br0

and she can VT-ish. I run 64bit linux machines on 32bit XP because I'm a crazy person

Keep in mind the specs high high above and that this macbook is one of these old things.

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/specs/macbook_1.83.html

And that its a macbook.

1 Like

That's why I kinda start to like you, <3

Inspires me to do shit on my g3, but need a damn VGA "gpu" or an adapter. Whatever I find first.

1 Like

Go find a few ATi RAGE128's. Specifically the 64mb unit's. You'll have an awesome quake machine :P really an awesome gaming machine all around on OS9 (I envy you I want an OS9 capable machine really really bad).

Come to think of it if you can get out of mexico for a bit to pick up a package I can send you an AGP and PCI rage 128 if you want a few. Try out multigpu in your G3 :P

w0t. That would be sweeeeet. I cross to AZ like twice a week and have a Mailbox service so I guess that can work out :D

btw yesterday got a Roland JV1080 and some random 1u effect racks at a flea market locally. Should be a nice compliment to start doing sum dank wave synths & memes on Mac ;)

1 Like

Last post until I do my YT video I have planned for this.

I got a battery after fuck all length of time.

My macbook is white and I got a black battery! HERESY BLASPHEMY nah fam.
A) This thing is going to school with me when I go back. Its basically prestine as I said.
B) With a black battery, if someone snags my laptop I can find it VERY quickly - black battery white macbook
C) Lumsing makes batteries (or used to at least) for Dell, HP, Lenovo, and they make UPS batteries.

The battery was charged once for testing when I got it so only one charge cycle and BONUS the battery lasts SEVEN FUCKING HOURS. Charged 98% it was 6:48 on the in os timer. Fucking great. I recommend this battery.