Why I Dislike Gaming Being Popular

I used to run Servers for popular youtubers. Minecrafted, Vareide, Gold Solace and The Pixel nerds. Here is a vid of me and some of my mates trolling one of them in their lets play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLbV-SGfRgs

Anyway, The only times I play minecraft is when I play tekkit. I dont play stock minecraft anymore as there is literally nothing to do except roleplay. I dont think I have played minecraft vanilla since gold. There are fun minigames to play but if you want to play it, you play with mates. Dont play public servers. If you want to play a public server, go play wow or lotro or something. Minecraft is purely a solo/ playing with mates game. Nothing more.

We dropped all of our game servers and booted 10 or so members.

You hit the nail on the head with the stereotypes.  It's even worse when they are in your clan.

two words "Mine Crack" that server doesn't have one minor

One thing I noticed is how modern games have changed, Even though I have played a lot of modern games for many hours, none of them have really got me hooked to it. They're enjoyable but just not enjoyable enough. There are only a few games which have kept me hooked to them. One of them being Pinball 3D, It was the 3rd game I first ever played (2nd being NFS II and 1st Doom II) It was enjoyable and the GRAFIXX was cool but it kept me hooked to it. NFS II was fun but a bit boring after a while and Doom was just way too scary for me. Oh how times have changed :'c