Why do you hate cod series

MW2 should not have been played by anyone who is serious about games. Games that refuse to have dedicated servers of any kind don't deserve to be bought. (At least FPS games)

BF does do dedicated servers, but I can't see an option to put one up myself, which is a bad point. Dedicated servers are a must, but not being able to put up your own server, buh. (Think LAN parties).

I thought the main thing about it was it was the same game in the same crappy engine 40x in a row.

Because they've been releasing the same game since 2007 and charging a premium for it.

I loved the first Modern Warfare. When the second was released, it didn't feel special. I am just bored of the repetition, and the only diversification that is offered is kill streaks. I think the additional kill streaks did nothing other than damage the game. Made the whole thing feel unbalanced and unrewarding.

It costs way more than it is worth.

People should start playing cheaper games like Rising Storm/ red Orchestra 2. Much better than Battlefield or CoD, in my opinion. Has much better team mechanics and communication.

I hate COD for the lack of innovation.

The $60 map pack is got to stop.  I play BF4 so I know I am EA's bitch I get that but DICE took the risk to keep pushing the envelop.

Yes it bit them in the ass but I would rather take the risk and move gaming forward than release the same shit over and over.

Frostbite 3 allows more players, bigger map, more real variety in play style that COD just lacks.   

I mean the BF4 launch was colossal train wreck but I think that has to do the economy of the business and not the code but now a month we get a far better game.

Frostbite 3 even pre-Mantle is the best crossed threaded multi core enable game I've ever played.  Its pushing the CPU along the lines of something like Handbrake versus a game.  I am not getting frame rate dips in mutliplayer vs single player like I would expect in nearly every other MMO game.

If your wondering why I should care.  The nasty naked truth is MMOs are usually CPU bound.  I loved watching my frame rate suck in large raids and cities in WoW while the GPU is barely awake and the CPU is maxing a single thread.  Another example of would be Planetside 2, your low end framerate was CPU bound in combat.

This is overlooked in most gaming benchmarking because the big sites only ever benchmark in singleplayer, I am getting sidetracked.

Basically I don't like COD because it was a cookie cutter formula that made money and they are like there perfect we are done $60 map packs for all....

I'd rather bend over and take from a AAA developer that is at least trying to innovate. 

Cod is a disgrace to innocent fish who never want to kill anyone